Hard to believe my baby is two years old! It has been so much fun to finally have my little girl. Shane calls her my little Cabbage Patch doll because I have so much fun dressing her and doing her hair everyday. I have always wanted a little girl and I was so lucky to get her. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys, but there is something about a mother and daughter bond that is so special.
Mylie was my biggest baby, weighing in at 10 lbs 2 oz. She now out weighs her brother Braxton, who is 22 months older than her. (He is my tiny guy, so I guess thats not surprising). Mylie was born with tonz of "grey/silver" hair. She looked like a tiny little grandma! I was relieved when it started changing into blonde a few weeks later. Now she has the most beautiful blonde hair. The last few weeks we have been blown away with her ability to communicate. She has such an imagination when she is playing with her brothers. She is too smart for her own good!
Here are a few pictures of her growing so fast into a little lady.

This is when she was 1 day old.

First Birthday

October 2008

First day to play slip-n-slide this year! Love the tongue?

This is Mylie on May 31st, waiting to go play in the water!
Happy Birthday Mylie! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment