I haven't updated for a while so I thought I would choose one kid and update what they are doing. Mylie is growing up way to fast! She is talking like she could be a 4 year old. She loves to play "house" with Braxton and has an amazing imagination!

Mylies new princess hair-do.

She loves her dress ups! She thinks she needs to hike the skirt to her armpits, but hey whatever works right? This pose she is showing me the back and she sticks her bum out at me. Silly girl!

She is showing us the front of the pretty skirt now. Such a fashion model! Love the shoes!

She loves to dance. I can't wait to sign her up for dance once she is finally potty trained!

She was not afraid of the little worm.

Mylie squealed and giggled to be able to hold a worm!

This last weekend I made Mylie a couple of skirts. I have always had my mom to help me sew, but I decided that I need to start practicing. I think they turned out pretty cute!


My lovely neighbor Gayle shared this pink fabric with me. Thanks Gayle! All I need to add to the pink one is a bow to the front. I am looking forward to more sewing projects now.
Darling skirts Kim! And I love Mylie's beautiful hair-do! Oh sooo pretty!
ReplyDelete