
Today I dedicate to my man Chan! He is my totally awesome 12 year old. He is loving his first year in the Jr. High. He totally surprised me with his 4.0 report card for 1st term. I hope that this is a goal he will continue to strive for. He is my little smarty pants. He is learning how to play the Trumpet this year and even played Happy Birthday to his Grandma yesterday. She loved it.

Chandler has also taken on the role of babysitter at home when I need him. Much easier than taking 4 kids to the store. He is great about following through when you ask him to do something. He has his "days" just like any pre-teen, but he is a great kid and I love him. (okay, the word "pre-teen" just made me feel old)

Here he is playing dress up with the other kids. Chandler is the green hair clown. They got into the costume box this last weekend and Chandler helped them all pick out a costume to try on. I love when he entertains them while I am busy. I can get so much more done.
Love you ChanMan!
No comments:
Post a Comment