Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tissue Issues

Obviously I buy the wrong kind of tissues. Kayden thinks so anyway. Last Thursday Kayden brought home a neatly folded tissue from school. He shared with me how soft it was to rub on your cheeks. Ours at home just are not that soft I guess. Friday Kayden comes home with a whole stack of neatly folded tissues! (stocking up for the weekend?) I just thought it was so funny and cute that he had made several trips to the teachers desk to get a tissue and neatly fold it to bring it home.


His teacher must think he is one crazy kid. A couple of weeks ago he came home with a rug burn on his forehead. You ask how? Well.... one kid was rubbing his head on the carpet and told Kayden that it felt cool. So yup.. you guessed it! Kayden tried it too! Who's child is this? I have got to talk to this kid about the influences of others.

Other great news! Kayden will be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" The second tooth finally fell out on its own. After a week of tormenting me with it flapping like a doggie door, it fell out. He would not let anyone near his mouth to pull it out. If this is how every tooth will be, we will have a long road ahead of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment