Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mylie-Do's # 2

Here are a few more of Mylies hairstyles.  The first one with the braids down each side, make her look so grown up.  It isn't really a style that will stay in all day either.  Her hair has so many layers that the front falls out by lunch time.  Then add a nap with that and she needs her hair re-done or she looks like a rug rat!  Still cute though.













The second one is two litte hearts (to keep the hair out of her face) pulled back to messy piggies.  I got a lot of the ideas of several different hair blogs.  It has been fun to try new stuff as her hair gets longer.






















The third one I guess you could call a criss cross pulled back to a pony.  She was looking so cute and it had just rained outside so I decided to take a few pictures outside.  What a cutie!
























The fourth one is todays hair-do.  Just two piggies, simple and out of her face.  I had some extra ribbon from making her a tu-tu so I tied a bow in each side.  I love big bows!  She was talking on her phone and did't really want her picture taken.  




No comments:

Post a Comment